Electric Cab Heater | Skid Steer UTV Tractor
Work in comfort with this powerful, compact heater/fan. It hooks up directly to your machine's battery for dependable heating or cooling with the flip of a switch. Adjustable fan speed lets you choose how cool you want it and the swivel base puts the warm or cool air exactly where you need it. An extra-long power cord maximizes your usage options. Another great innovation from RoadPro, your trusted travel companion, bringing the comforts of home to on-the-go living.
- Works great for skid steers, excavators, UTVs, and compact tractors
- 12-Volt direct hook up to your battery
- Switch from heat to cool settings
- 15-Amp rating
- Includes all installation hardware
- 12 Gauge 15-Feet power cord with ring terminals
- 300-watt powerful heating comfort
- Uses two 20 amp blade fuses
- Product Weight: 2.95 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.73 pounds
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 6.00 x 8.00 x 6.00 Inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many btu's is this heater
Hi - this heater is rated at 300 watts, and roughly 1,000 BTUs / hour.
Bought a small heater from O'Reiley's last yr and was very disappointed in it could hardly feel the heat , is this heater able to keep inside of bobcat cab warm ??
I've had a few customers tell me they work really well, but at the end of the day - it is still a small electric heater. I would not expect it to perform like your car heater or a factory equipment heater, but I do think it will help to provide some level of additional heat.
I do sell a TON of these heaters, and I don't think we've ever had any complaints about htem not doing a good enough job.
I hope this helps!