KUBOTA CAB ENCLOSURE SSV | PRO-SERIES
Stay warm, dry, and safe with our pro-series door and side window enclosure systems!
Our pro-series Kubota kits are built to last and manufactured to endure the harshest of conditions. The door is made using 1/2" thick commercial-grade poly-carbonate plastic, which is nearly indestructible and is guaranteed not to break. Comes with OEM style locking handle set (with keys), precision-cut side window panels, weather-sealing rubber gaskets, and all necessary mounting hardware.
Everything you need for full frontal operator protection, and to get out of the weather is included.
Installation is simple and fast, requiring only basic hand tools in most cases. It typically takes 1-2 hours to complete the installation process.
- One ½ inch thick polycarbonate door, designed specifically for your skid steer
- Any upper or lower door thresholds (polycarbonate), as needed for your skid steer (varies)
- Door hinges and frame mount hinge bases
- OEM style exterior locking handle set (with keys)
- Interior door latch, pull handle and strike
- Weather sealing rubber bubble gasket for door
- Side window panels (1/16 inch polycarbonate) with weather sealing foam, are stationary (these DO NOT slide open/closed).
- All necessary mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Be sure to select product options as they will impact pricing:
- Model of your skid steer
- Kit configuration
We suggest that you also consider purchasing the following products with your door or full enclosure order today:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.