SKID STEER MIX AND GO CONCRETE MIXER ATTACHMENT | ETERRA
ETERRA MIX AND GO SKID STEER MOUNTED CONCRETE MIXER
Eterra's Mix & Go Skid Steer Concrete Mixer Attachments allow you to scoop up material, mix it while you are on the move or while stationary. Save time and effort on your small-batch mixing needs with this rugged work-saving innovation from Eterra.
When you are ready to pour, you can discharge it with one of three methods (center chute, side trough, or hopper dump)
We offer 3 different sized models to accommodate most standard skid steer loaders on the market today.
- BMX-250 is our small-medium sized unit, capacity is 9 cu.ft.
- BMX-450 is our medium-large sized unit, capacity is 16 cu.ft.
- BMX-600 is our large-sized unit, capacity is 21 cu.ft.
See It In Action Below
- 3 sizes available to suit your needs (9, 16, 21 cubic feet)
- Plenty of room to transport (with no spillage)
- Galvanized side chute and top inlet grate
- Hydraulically operated center discharge chute
- Spring-assisted side trough gate locks the gate in place
- The chain drive system is completely enclosed and sealed
- 5-foot flexible hose provided for easy pouring
- 8-inch diameter for bottom discharge chute
- Easy-lift grate makes cleanup a cinch
- Integrated bag cutter on inlet grate makes bag splitting painless
- Hardox 400 steel paddle/auger style drive is suitable for concrete and grout
- Precision laser cut parts, CNC forming and robotic welding ensures a high quality finished product
- Pad mounting holes for excavators to connect with, making this a dual-purpose product with just a few minutes and a wrench
- Drive system is reversible so that you can mix and dispense using your hydraulics
- Polyurethane seals with 90 shore hardness
You can view the specifications for this product on our BMX Spec Sheet
Be Sure to Select Your Options Above
The Eterra BMX concrete mixer attachments allow the skid steer operator to control discharge for the center chute from inside the cab with the machine's auxiliary control system if installed. Please remember to choose your model and controller above when ordering.
Concrete Mixer Model
- 9 Cubic Feet | BMX-250
- 16 Cubic Feet | BMX-450
- 21 Cubic Feet | BMX-600
Attachment Controller Device
- Standard Switch Controls
- 14-Pin (Bobcat, John Deere, Kubota, Other)
- 8-Pin (Caterpillar, ASV, Terex)
- 7-Pin (Bobcat)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you offer financing options for the concrete mixers?
Yes we do! You can find a link on the product page for the concrete mixers near the Add To Cart button.
How do you get the concrete out of the mixer when ready to pour?
The BMX mixers provide 3 different ways to pour concrete. You can use the attachment controller to open/close a gate for the center discharge chute (use with discharge tubing). You can also have a helper operate a manual gate on the side of the attachment for trough discharge. Finally, you can also dump the concrete out of the hopper with the machine for a bulk pour.
Do the BMX concrete mixer attachments require standard-flow or high-flow auxiliary hydraulics?
All of the BMX concrete mixers operate on standard-flow hydraulics, just be sure to choose the correct size for your skid steer. Give us a call if you need help deciding!