Electric Wiper Kit
Electric Wiper Kit for Skid Steer Door
Purchasing our cab enclosure kit for your skid steer? We offer a high quality cab wiper kit as an upgrade for your cab enclosure. It comes with everything you will need to install the electric wiper kit on your new cab door.
- We had this designed specifically for skid steer cab enclosures
- Comes with a powerful 12 Volt motor
- Shaft is 1-1/2" long so it can be used on regular doors and forestry doors
- Wiper Angle - 55 degrees which allows for a longer wiper to cover more area
- Wiper Blade Length - 13-3/4"
- Wiper arm is adjustable from 11" - 15" long. This gives you an adjustable sweep of 21" - 24"
- Right Parking so the wiper stops out of your line of site
- Toggle switch located on the back of the motor facing the operator
- 6 foot wire with integrated fuse and holder allows you to pull the wire up inside your cab where your power is located
- Wires are protected with a plastic wire wrap
- Strong waterproof housing
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello. I have a 1998 Bobcat 773 F series skid steer with the older rectangular lights. Do you offer a complete cab enclosure for this model? If so, could I run 2 of your cab heaters in it? Thank you!
We carry a kit for your Bobcat 773 F-Series Full cab enclosure system (includes front door and 2 side windows) It comes with everything you need to get fully installed, including all hardware, fasteners, weather sealing gaskets, door handles, keys, hinges, etc. **Shipping is also included in the quoted price to the lower 48 states.** Our doors are made of 1/2 inch thick Lexan poly-carbonate plastic. They are nearly indestructible! In fact, we guarantee them for life under normal usage. Additionally, we also make a 12 volt windshield wiper kit and heater kit that are designed to work nicely with our kits, which you can add if you like. Give us a call to order today, or you can order online at www.skidsteercabs.com as well too. ** You could run 2 heaters if you wanted to, but most customers only order one and from the feedback we receive, one heater seems to be just fine.**