EX-40 EXCAVATOR BRUSH MOWER | ETERRA
Eterra brush mowers are true beasts, and the EX-40 is no exception! Become king of the brush with the 40" cut width, and easily cut through grass, brush, brambles, and even small trees! The 20 2.25 lb Y-Knife flail blades powered by a Permco gear drive motor are sure to deliver stunning results, and the blades can last up to 500 hours of use! Hurry and order yours today!
- Flow Range: 15-44 GPM
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 6"
- Cut Width: 40"
- Overal Width: 34"
- Deck Height: 25"
- Max Pressure: 3500 PSI
- Recommended Material: Hard Brush - Trees - Grass - Brambles
- Designed for backhoes and excavators from 9000 lbs. to 20,000 lbs
- Weight: 616 lbs.
- Housing Material: A572 Grade 50
- Drive Shaft Material: Steel-4140 HT (Heat Treat)
- Cutter Style: Y-Knife Blades, 2.25 lb
- Blade Life Expectancy: 500 hrs, NO ROCKS
- Drive Motor: Permco Gear
- Cutter Blade Material: Case Hardened Spring Steel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.