EX-30M MINI EXCAVATOR BRUSH MOWER | ETERRA
This mower has been specifically designed for mini excavators and packs a massive punch for its size! The EX-30M brush mower is ideal for mowing down grass, brush, stubble, and small trees, all while leaving less debris than a more traditional rotary mower thanks to its 16 1lb Y-Knife flail blades. This mower's formed curved housing design allows for maximum cut capacity with minimal buildup of debris while the frame is protected during mowing by AR500 skid shoes.
- Flow Range: 8-28 GPM
- Cutting Capacity: 2"
- Cut Width: 30"
- Overal Width: 43"
- Deck Height: 20"
- Max Pressure: 3500 PSI
- Recommended Material: Medium Hard Brush - Grass - Brambles
- Weight: 346 lbs.
- Housing Material: A572 Grade 50
- Drive Shaft Material: Steel-4140 HT (Heat Treat)
- Cutter Style: Y-Knife Blades, 1 lb
- Blade Life Expectancy: 500 hrs, NO ROCKS
- Drive Motor: Gear Drive Motor
- Cutter Blade Material: Case Hardened Spring Steel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.