12 Volt Cab Heater | Skid Steer UTV Tractor
Work in comfort with this powerful and compact 12 volt cab heater. It hooks up directly to your machine's battery for dependable heating or cooling with the flip of a switch.
Adjustable fan speed lets you choose how cool you want it and the swivel base puts the warm or cool air exactly where you need it. An extra-long power cord maximizes your usage options. Another great innovation from RoadPro, your trusted travel companion, bringing the comforts of home to on-the-go living.
- Works great for skid steers, excavators, UTVs, and compact tractors
- 12-Volt direct hook up to your battery
- Switch from heat to cool settings
- 15-Amp rating
- Includes all installation hardware
- 12 Gauge 15-Feet power cord with ring terminals
- 300-watt powerful heating comfort
- Uses two 20 amp blade fuses
- Product Weight: 2.95 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.73 pounds
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 6.00 x 8.00 x 6.00 Inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many btu's is this heater
Hi - this heater is rated at 300 watts, and roughly 1,000 BTUs / hour.
Bought a small heater from O'Reiley's last yr and was very disappointed in it could hardly feel the heat , is this heater able to keep inside of bobcat cab warm ??
I've had a few customers tell me they work really well, but at the end of the day - it is still a small electric heater. I would not expect it to perform like your car heater or a factory equipment heater, but I do think it will help to provide some level of additional heat.
I do sell a TON of these heaters, and I don't think we've ever had any complaints about htem not doing a good enough job.
I hope this helps!