SKID STEER BACKUP CAMERA SYSTEM | ETERRA
SKID STEER BACKUP CAMERA SYSTEM | ETERRA
ETERRA CM-40 BACKUP CAMERA FOR SKID STEERS, TRACTORS AND HEAVY EQUIPMENT
The Eterra CM-40 Skid Steer Backup Camera is perfect for skid steer loaders and other compact equipment. It is designed to mount onto the back of your machine while providing a live feed to the main screen in the cab.
The monitor is enclosed in an impact-proof aluminum case. It is sealed and heated to protect it from the elements.
We also offer a specially designed bracket to mount inside a roll-up cab style machine such as a Kubota SVL or Takeuchi machine. It also works great outside on a tractor or excavator. This bracket is sold separately and is not included with the standard camera kit (we include a regular bracket with the camera, shown in photos).
Skid Steer Backup Camera Features
- Larger 7" TFT Color Screen - Samsung - Water and impact-proof. Industrial-rated version for outdoor use.
- 2 Channel Capability - Manual or auto-switching.
- Camera Enclosed in Heavy Cast Aluminum Waterproof Housing.
- Sharp - CCD, 420TVL, IR, Audio, 150 Degree View Angle Camera - Designed for 100% on-time.
- 5 Meter Extension Cable provides for the camera to monitor connection.
- Heated and thermostatically controlled camera.
- Magnetic mount provided for cameras so installation is easy. We use only Neodymium magnets which are high-quality, long-lasting magnets that do not leave rust marks on your machine.
- Night Vision-equipped camera fills in low light areas and makes everything crystal clear even on dull days.
- Wireline Connection with filter from Cameras to Monitor eliminates power control and interference to the camera. Wireless cameras suffer from digital interference from your machine and your cell phone.
- Heavier, more robust aluminum U-shaped mounting system.
- Heavy cabling with locking sealed connectors.
NOTE: This monitor is quite a bit heavier than other models. Overhead mounting is not recommended unless you can bolt into a steel surface on your machine or the monitor can tear away from your machine.
Competitors have seen the success of this "Made for Skid Steer Camera Systems" and want your money. They are offering you automotive backup cameras for just a few dollars less than Eterra's made for skid steer systems. The big difference is that automotive cameras are not rated for being left on 100% of the time. They are meant only for backing up. This is very annoying in a skid steer as there is a slight delay each time you back up.
Eterra skid steer backup cameras are meant to be turned on and never turned off until you are done for the day. Nothing will damage this monitor or camera. You will not get more than a month of daily use out of automotive cameras before the image degrades and eventually fades away just like your hard-earned money. They also hate vibration. Machine vibration tears them apart.
Another thing about automotive-grade cameras is that many of them are wireless. They are on the same band as your cell phone so you will notice interference whenever you have your phone with you. Cheap cameras are worth what you pay for them and just are not meant for an industrial environment. Leave them in the minivan. Our backup cameras are in color also, for bright and clear images.
A Word From The Founder of Eterra
"Do not buy auto cameras and try to use them in an industrial setting. You will be back in a month to buy a real camera. We know it, our competitors know it. They just don't care. We want you to be 100% satisfied with our skid steer loader cameras so we are constantly improving them for you! We don't buy bulk packs from Costco and relabel them. Others do."
See Eterra Skid Steer Backup Camera In Action
Watch our short demo video below to see the Eterra Skid Steer Backup Camera system in action, even at night!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this back up camera shut off when I'm not in reverse like back up cameras for cars do?
This back up camera has been specifically designed for industrial use, and will not shut off when the vehicle is not in reverse. In fact, it can be left on for the entire operation of the vehicle!
Is there a cable extension kit available
Yes, we do offer an optional extension cable. Here is a link https://www.skidsteercabs.com/products/cm-40-15-foot-video-cable?_pos=2&_sid=90000c296&_ss=r Let me know if you have any more questions!
will this camera work in newholland L230 #NGM421465
Yes, this camera will work on your machine! We send it with everything you need to install and instructions. Let me know if you have any more questions!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.