PDX-1000 EXCAVATOR POST DRIVER ATTACHMENT | ETERRA
In production since 2007, the Eterra series of post drivers have been loved by customers for their power, versatility, and low vibration! The Eterra PDX-1000 Excavator Post Driver is the most recent and most impressive of Eterra's Post Drivers to date!
The Eterra PDX-1000 excavator post driver has been engineered with a fully enclosed nitrogen power cell that will deliver a powerful hit. The actuates at a fast rate to eliminate downtime and transfers very little energy back into the machine. There are multiple driver head options and tilt functionality to increase its versatility. It also comes with an optional breaker spike that allows holes to be started in hard ground conditions. The Eterra Post Driver will drive all of your posts with ease!
- Post-Guide Housing: The PDX guide housing keeps the driver on the post, and includes 4 size options. Even more exciting, the guide housing allows railroad ties, and can rip out posts that are greater than 9"!
- Fully Enclosed Driver Cell: In stark contrast to the competition, the PDX-1000 uses a fully enclosed driver cell with Urethane dampeners that will reduce sound and vibration for the driver and excavator! Reduced sound and vibration will increase the life of your excavator, and give you a more comfortable working day!
- Heavy Duty Mounting Plate: Often not noticed, is the ultra duty plate and mounting system. It will allow you to easily exchange the attachment to a skid steer system using the 8 bolt mounting bracket system!
- Weight: 1186 lbs.
- Hydraulic Flow Requirement: 13-21 GPM
- Width: 46"
- Height: 54"
- Depth: 18"
- Steel Thickness: 3/8"
- Energy Class ( ft.-lbs.): 1000
- Impact Force (lbs. - force): 32,000 lbs. force impact
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 1400 PSI
- Operating Pressure: 1700 PSI
- Machine Lift Capacity: Min 1500 lbs.
- Charge Pressure: 290 PSI
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.