TELEHANDLER INDUSTRIAL WORK PLATFORM | HAUGEN
Work Platforms for Telehandlers
Collapsible Sides easy assembly and disassembly. NO TOOLS REQUIRED!
- Heavy Duty Steel Mesh Floor for for years of dependability.
- Safety Restraint Tie Downs are standard on all Platforms.
- Industrial hinges and latches for strength and safety.
Spring Loaded Doors are self-latching/self-closing allowing the doors to remain rigid and sturdy.
- Fork Pockets to fit fork tines up to 2.75" x 7.75".
Heavy Duty Fork Pins secure the platform to the fork tines.
- Safety Pins attached to secure side railings.
Transport Pockets on right side are standard (except MWP 4x4) for loading and unloading ONLY.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/OSHA B56.6-2016 standards
- Meets and/or exceeds CSA B335-04 standards
- Safety pins are standard for all side rails. Each pin is attached to the rail by a cable to prevent losing the safety pins.
- Spring Loaded Doors gives the door extra strength and allows the door to remain rigid at all times.
- Safety Restraint Tie Down are standard on all platforms. This gives you a safe place to connect your safety harnesses.
- Right Hand Transport Pockets are standard to make it easy to transport your platform. To be used for loading and unloading only.
- Pins Over Your Fork Tines Each pin is chained to the platform. Fits to most Telehandlers.
|MWP 4x4||4'x4'||1 Door||1,000 lbs.||395 lbs.|
|MWP 4x6||4'x6'||1 Door||1,000 lbs.||487 lbs.|
|MWP 4x8||4'x8'||2 Doors||1,000 lbs.||578 lbs.|
|MWP 4x116||4'x9'8"||2 Doors||1,000 lbs.||630 lbs.|
- Large Pockets fit 3.50" x 9.50" forks
- High Back Railing 60" tall (required on Vertical Mast Forklifts)
NOTE: Specify Tine dimensions when ordering
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.