CYCLONE 48" ROTARY BRUSH CUTTER | ETERRA
Featuring a heavy, two blade cutting system, you will never have to worry about cutting thick vegetation, grass, or small trees again! Powered by a USA made radial piston motor and a spindle drive hub, the Cyclone 48" Rotary Mower is able to achieve cutter shaft rotation speed of between 1300-1500 RPMs! In addition to these impressive stats, the Cyclone mower ships with removable debris shields for maximum flexibility, and a T1 grain-controlled steel diamond shaped blade carrier.
- Model: ET-CY-48
- Recommended Material: Hard Brush, Medium Trees, Grass, Brambles
- Drive Motor: Permco Gear
- Cutting Capacity: 6"
- Overall Height: 21"
- Optimal Operating RPM: 1300-1600
- Cut Width: 48"
- Housing Material: A572 Grade 50
- Drive Shaft Material: Steel-4140 HT (Heat Treat)
- Cutter Blade Style: 9LB in Plain Blade x2
- Drive Type: Direct Drive
- Total Weight: 685 lbs.
- Housing Thickness: 1/4" Shroud 3/8" Reinforced
- Blade Life Expectancy: 250 hrs, NO Rock
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.