NEW HOLLAND DELUXE POLYCARBONATE SKID STEER DOOR | FORESTRY
NEW HOLLAND POLYCARBONATE SKID STEER DOOR | DELUXE CAB
Our precision-made New Holland Deluxe polycarbonate skid steer doors are the ideal upgrade or replacement to provide increased safety and operational efficiency for such jobs as mowing, brush clearing, forestry, mulching, and much more.
With a new SSC® precision formed and coated Polycarbonate windshield you can count on the same quality form, fit, and function of your standard OEM glass, but with substantially improved safety, durability, and performance.
We begin by cutting and forming our doors to duplicate the OEM glass (including hardware mounting holes). Finally, we post-coat both sides of the door with our ultra-tough SUPERCOAT™ protective coating. This gives the polycarbonate nearly the same level of abrasion resistance as glass, but with drastically improved safety and durability.
The New Holland Deluxe Series Polycarbonate door is designed to be a direct replacement for your standard OEM door glass and features the same mounting and hardware holes. The door uses your existing OEM hardware for the installation and replacement of your existing door. On our New Holland doors, the super coating will be etched to show where you glue the new door to the frame. The purchase of this door DOES NOT include mounting hardware. If replacing a 1/4" or less thickness OEM door with 1/2" polycarbonate, longer bolts may be required for optimal installation.
Replaces OEM Glass # 87635930
- C175, C185, C190
- L160, L175, L180, L185, L190
- LS160, LS185.B, LS190, LS190.B
- LT185.B, LT195.B
- 1/4" or 1/2" thick polycarbonate options
- Clear Lexan/Polycarbonate material is impact-resistant
- Increased durability
- Increases operator safety
- Ideal replacement for OEM factory glass
- Super-coated on both sides for optimal abrasion-resistance
- Precise replication of OEM mounting holes
- 1/2 the weight of glass
- 260 times stronger than glass (will never break again)
- Much better noise-reduction properties
- Increases light transmission and visibility
- Decreased summer heat transferred through the door
- Reduced winter heat loss
- HARDWARE IS NOT INCLUDED
Note: please be aware that production lead times for this product may sometimes be 20-30 days before shipping, especially during the fall/winter seasons.
Note: images shown here are samples for a John Deere replacement door and are not the specific door for your make and model.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.