BOBCAT G-SERIES CAB ENCLOSURE | PRO-SERIES
STAY WARM, DRY, AND SAFE
Our Pro-Series cab enclosure kits are built with two primary goals in mind, which are to keep the bad weather on the outside so you can stay warm, dry, and comfortable on the inside - and - to provide excellent protection for the operator. Additionally, we offer this product as a more economical alternative to a factory cab enclosure system, thousands less in some cases!
- Keep the wind, rain, snow, and ice outside so you can work in comfort
- No more wet or snow covered seats when you go out to work
- Keep your operator safe from falling rocks, concrete rubble, brush / branches, mulcher debris, and other hazards
- Door is ½ inch thick and nearly bullet-proof (guaranteed never to break)
- Increase the resale value and appeal for your machine drastically
- Door and windows remove easily when not needed
- Fast and simple installation (1-2 hours typically)
TOUGH AS NAILS
Our Pro-Series door is built to last, and manufactured to endure the harshest of conditions. They are manufactured using ½ inch thick commercial grade polycarbonate plastic, which is nearly indestructible, and is guaranteed not to break (we will replace it for free if it breaks).
Our door + side windows enclosure kit comes with absolutely EVERYTHING you need:
- One ½ inch thick polycarbonate door, designed specifically for your skid steer
- Any upper or lower door thresholds (polycarbonate), as needed for your skid steer (varies)
- Door hinges and frame mount hinge bases
- OEM style exterior locking handle set (with keys)
- Interior door latch, pull handle, and strike
- Weather sealing rubber bubble gasket for door
- Side window panels (1/16 inch polycarbonate) with weather sealing foam (these DO NOT slide open / closed)
- All necessary mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Please note that we offer this kit in two configurations; the door-only kit, or the door + side windows kit. Please be sure to select the appropriate options from our dropdown selectors above, including your model and kit configuration.
- Happy Customers Are Our #1 Priority
- Rapid Support for Questions and Problems
- Safe and Secure Payment Processing
- Tracking Number For Every Shipment
- Thousands of Happy Customers
MAXIMIZE YOUR COMFORT & PRODUCTIVITYOnce you are closed in from the weather, and safe from dangerous flying debris, the only thing left is make sure you stay extra cozy and keep your view clear.
Please review our terms of sale / return policy before ordering.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi There - nice cabs and quite reasonably priced. I was wondering do you sell anything for a Bobcat 341D compact excavator?
Hi! Unfortunately at this time, we are only manufacturing products for skid steer loaders.
do you have back window and roof ?
We have factory style back glass with the rubber gasket that goes around. We can cut a top glass if you supply the measurements it’s not a glass that we stock.
Does the cab for a regular 226b fit on a 216b cat bobcat.?
Hi! Yes, we do make a kit for a Caterpillar 216B and 226B, and the same kit fits both models.
Looking at the images it seems like the hinges are on the left (from drivers seat) mine are on the right ?
Hi - For a Bobcat G-Series loader, the door hinges remain in the same location as the factory has them, which is on the left side of the door when viewing from inside the cab in the operators seat. If your hinges are on the opposite side of the door, that would be something I've never seen before for a Bobcat G. I would assume it was a custom setup. I'd be happy to take a look if you want to send some pictures, so we can figure out what's going on and how to get one of our doors on your machine.
Can you get sliding side windows or are they one pice?
Hi - all side windows for all machines are stationary and do not slide. We don't offer sliding windows at this time. Thanks for checking in!